Tips for Weekend Binary Options Trading
Trading in binaries is by far amongst the most profitable options for trading enthusiasts all over the world. Although there are numerous advantages of using this trading option, the biggest benefit is that binary options offers the opportunity of trading even on the weekends as compared to other global markets that are usually closed during weekends. For this reason, many digital options traders add it to their trading portfolio.
Why trade on weekends?
The reason being that most of the binary options brokers provide all-or-nothing digital options on stock and indices, which stays open even on Sundays for trading.
Now you would say that one can also trade with traditional stock brokers as well on the weekends, however, it is also true that all such trades are executed on Mondays, when the markets open. This means that even though your traditional broker may allow you to place trades after-hours, they do not actually enter or exit the trades at this time and wait for the markets to open. However, as far as binaries are concerned, you can enter and exit the trades even on Sundays as certain stock exchanges, in the Middle East and in some countries where the week runs from Sunday to Thursday or Saturday to Wednesday, remains open on Sundays.
Where to trade online indices on weekends?
If you are interested in trading in digital options during the weekends, then you can choose from several different binary options brokers and indexes that offer their services after hours.
Some of the markets that allow weekend trading are:
- The Tel Aviv 25 Index: This market is perhaps the single market allowing trading on securities in the state of Israel. The index of Tel Aviv 25 comprises 25 major companies in the exchange in terms of market capitalization.
- DFM Index: Considered amongst the three main stock exchanges in the United Arab Emirates, DFM Index is based off of the Dubai’s stock exchange and its overall market capitalization amount to nearly360 billion dollars.
- Tadawul Index: The only stock exchanges in Saudi Arabia, Tadawul Index is composed of 144 publicly traded companies.
- Kuwait Stock Exchange Index (KSEIDX): The national stock exchange in Kuwait, KSEIDC consists of Kuwaiti banks, insurance companies, real estate companies and investment firms.
You have to ask your broker if he deals with any of the above-mentioned indices, and if he says yes, then there is no stopping you from trading the entire weekend and make considerable amount of profit.
Which stocks to pick on weekends?
As far as selecting the stocks for binary options trading on weekends is considered, you can pick from any of the stocks that are listed on the above-mentioned markets that allow trading on weekends. However, you might not find many companies on these markets for underlying assets on binary contracts offered by binary options broker. BBinary, TradeRush, CitiTrader and TradeSmarter are some of the binary brokers that will allow you to trading over the weekends and increase your profits.Incoming search terms:
- binary options trading weekends
- binary options brokers that allow weekend trading
- does binary stock trade on the weekend
- is there any weekend trading